Damn that is ugly! hope it vapes nice though. I prefer my setup  ;D http://imgur.com/QJAXi4c

Was watching another sites review video today and one of their reviewers uses a vape and people were treating her like she eats babies in the comments.

What ever happened to live and let live.

I still prefer a normal cigar 😛

• soul

@Soullessone21:

Was watching another sites review video today and one of their reviewers uses a vape and people were treating her like she eats babies in the comments.

What ever happened to live and let live.

I still prefer a normal cigar 😛

• soul

Normal Cigar?! Thats so 1990's…..

Shiver

Try evaperated juice he says… ships in 2 days he says... It would help if they shipped my e liquid in 2 days. WHY did I ride the hype train and listen to people, I could have just made my usual order from the eastcoast with rush shipping, and be opening up a parcel today, nope I fell into the hype trap, and am now probably waiting until Friday/Monday now. Never again evaperated, 7 hours drive away, and it takes over 2 days to accept a payment and send a parcel.

HA! So much for not ordering from her 😉 It's totally worth the wait. What did you order? Alpha Blood and Blue Sky, Bitch are my favourite. Alpha is delicious in RDAs and BSB is my tank juice.

8 days shipping estimate, it is official, I could have ordered from 30+ hours away and gotten quicker/better service. I don't even care how good the juice is, never again  😠

Dude its the holidays, if you ordered from anywhere else you'd probably have to wait til the middle of next week anyways.

Just bought an ipv mini 2, white tugboat mech mod, white tugboat RDA, goblin RTA and ohm reader 😄

Velocity RDA and derringer RDA just came in, these are nuts! Can't believe i've been missing out for so long

Whats everyone's setup these days ?  running an IPV3li, with a wismec theorem on top.

@Adzsask:

Whats everyone's setup these days ?  running an IPV3li, with a wismec theorem on top.

RX200 with a velocity RDA, and an evic vtc mini & Griffin RTA for work

Views