What everyone get for xmas this year?

So what did we all get?

Got lots of camera gear this year
Tons of games.
new green screen 🙂

What about everyone else?

We did a secret santa type deal so not many gifts, but I can't complain at all.

• Caldwell XLA 6-9 bipod, but I'm gonna bring it back and upgrade to a Harris 9-13 1a2 bipod. The Caldwell just feels flimsy and the pivot on it is meh. No pivot on the 1a2 but I can deal with that.
  • 4L stoneware casserole dish. I think they're trying to tell me I need to cook them meals  😛
  • Bunch of candy and chocolate because yay sugar.
  • Handmade mug from La Ronge, SK. My aunt's husband broke my mug that I had gotten from my trip to La Ronge a few years ago. He managed to somehow get his brother to go out there (Look it up…it's isolated as all fuck)  and buy me another almost a year later. I was shocked to finally get it replaced, nearly brought me to tears when I opened it. Now THAT is a good gift.

I did really well for my wallet on boxing day. All I purchased for myself was a crate of 880 surplus rounds of 7.62x54R. I have an SVT-40 to feed, and I shall feed it plenty!

Arc midi r2. Haven't had time to move my rig into it yet though. And a Casio edifice watch (what a beauty for the price).

Plaid jacket, and a pair of socks

Here's the bipod, ended up switching it out for exactly what I said. Damn good stuff.

The Flu…. we got... the flu.

I didnt get anything, wife wont buy the stuff I like (like a gift certificate to FrozenCPU, she thinks its "stupid" lol)

@StaticFX:

The Flu…. we got... the flu.

I didnt get anything, wife wont buy the stuff I like (like a gift certificate to FrozenCPU, she thinks its "stupid" lol)

Aww damn, have her build her own gaming rig and get her into the addiction

Views