What have you bought with Bitcoins?

Last night do to the fact steam accepts btc I made some game purchases

Skyrim special edition (never played skyrim haha)
4 Copies of Castlecrashers for my wife, son, myself and a buddy
Jackbox 3 (good drinking games)

now if the temp drops around here I'll fire on my rigs again and order some waterblocks

@Soullessone21:

Last night do to the fact steam accepts btc I made some game purchases

Skyrim special edition (never played skyrim haha)
4 Copies of Castlecrashers for my wife, son, myself and a buddy
Jackbox 3 (good drinking games)

now if the temp drops around here I'll fire on my rigs again and order some waterblocks

So steam takes BTC directly or do you have to buy a steam gift card?

@upcoast:

So steam takes BTC directly or do you have to buy a steam gift card?

Directly, if you followed my guide and use Copay you can pay super fast using its bar code scan feature πŸ˜„

Traded a drive I bought with BTC locally for this

When did this get made??? haha 6 Dimm slot 1156 but over the last few weeks I am very happy to say I have got a bunch of new benches for review videos of low cost hardware BUT…. wife is due any day now so there should be a bit longer break till I get back to constant videos and I really want to get back to videos 😞

PS I forgot the board came with a i3 not sure what one did not care as I have some i5's xeons and i7's to test in it πŸ™‚ and the heatsink which is nice as I'm starting to run out

Strange it only supports 16 gb with all those slots

@tray:

Strange it only supports 16 gb with all those slots

Yah I know it's very odd but I'll see how it does irl and not on paper

Yeah, but I'm sure it will do pretty good. My dad still uses the same chipset in his current gaming rig, lol.

Also, hope all is well when the new one comes.

@tray:

Yeah, but I'm sure it will do pretty good. My dad still uses the same chipset in his current gaming rig, lol.

Also, hope all is well when the new one comes.

Yah still waiting on the baby shes a day late now and going insane already haha. I have some promised videos to do this weekend to so I should be back in the review swing of things next week for the 10th:D

@Soullessone21:

Traded a drive I bought with BTC locally for this

When did this get made??? haha 6 Dimm slot 1156 but over the last few weeks I am very happy to say I have got a bunch of new benches for review videos of low cost hardware BUT…. wife is due any day now so there should be a bit longer break till I get back to constant videos and I really want to get back to videos 😞

PS I forgot the board came with a i3 not sure what one did not care as I have some i5's xeons and i7's to test in it πŸ™‚ and the heatsink which is nice as I'm starting to run out

Would I be correct in expecting those PCIE slots to be getting loaded up soon?

@Bond007:

Would I be correct in expecting those PCIE slots to be getting loaded up soon?

Amazingly no!!!! haha this will be my new 1156 review bench mobo πŸ™‚ going to start getting back to the "value" used reviews and seeing how old gear compares. really enjoy doing those and find they give me the drive to do other reviews and videos.

@Soullessone21:

Amazingly no!!!! haha this will be my new 1156 review bench mobo πŸ™‚ going to start getting back to the "value" used reviews and seeing how old gear compares. really enjoy doing those and find they give me the drive to do other reviews and videos.

I like that type of review as well. How about 1156 era i5 or i7 vs modern hyperthreaded pentium (G4560 or G4600)?

@Bond007:

I like that type of review as well. How about 1156 era i5 or i7 vs modern hyperthreaded pentium (G4560 or G4600)?

I like that idea… going to have to save up or hunt for some damn good 1151 sales haha.

That was awesome supaflyx3 , what drone did you get. 4k camera??

@supaflyx3:

DJI mavic pro, yup 4k πŸ™‚

Yup, figured. That is the drone I am saving up for. Hope to see more videos of your drone flights.

@yzfraven:

Yup, figured. That is the drone I am saving up for. Hope to see more videos of your drone flights.

I'll be taking it along with me on a jetboat ride down the fraser river, that'll be fun if I don't lose it πŸ˜‰

How is that Drone going, any new videos.

Haven't had a chance to fly in the last week, but here's the latest video I've edited up. https://youtu.be/TnWkOYvFtCc there's some exciting events coming soon that I've been contracted to cover with my drone, so if I decide to go through with that I shall have some awesome footage πŸ™‚ the range on it is pretty incredible, at the end of that clip you can see the field I was standing in.

That insane for distance, love the video.. Hope to see more.
Glad you got some work for it…

Oh gave you thumbs up on your tube..

Views