Anyone Play Strife, WAR Thunder and or Infinite Crisis?

Looking for people who play any of those 3 games could have some awesome prizes for these people also looking for short reviews or reasons why people should play these games.

Thank you

-Soul

I play War Thunder. Played relatively regularly for a while, but now its more occasional (as is all my gaming while doing some work to my house).

Why play it?

• Because its a great free to play game (probably my favorite out there).
  • Runs smooth, consistent updates and minimal bugs (unlike many other games).
  • You are able to invest money if you want, but I don't feel there is a requirement to (though it does make you have access to other planes and improved crew skills more quickly…they have to make money somewhere).
  • Its linked through steam, making it easy to use steam for chat with friends
  • Some packages are available through steam if you feel like investing some money (and being on steam, they go on sale)
  • Runs well with a keyboard and mouse, so no need to invest in a joystick. Though a joystick would make the more realistic flying settings easier.
  • Various levels of realism let you choose if you want a basic fly around and shoot style play, or a more realistic attempt to maintain airborne after taking damage, not run out of fuel/ammo, and accomplish the mission (...from experience I recommend not overstressing your aircraft and ripping the wings off)
  • team play is fun and effective at improving play (allows for good strategizing), but even playing solo is good fun.
  • they have occasional events where you can earn some in game currency (golden eagles) that usually reinvigorates my like of the game.
  • different classes of aircraft make for very different roles to effectively complete the tasks (whether you want to be a go-get-em front line fighter, or a hang out above bomber trying to take out bases)

Overall a great game that I recommend everyone give a couple hour test run if you haven't already.

EDIT: man I just realized this pictures has some jagged edges...need to clean that picture quality up.

For me it's war thunder as well.

• It's Free To Play! Can't get a better price than that. Even for the people who do pay some they really don't get that much more of an advantage than you. You can hit up some events where they usually have some golden eagles for free.

• If you get bored of flying you can switch to tanks for awhile

• Rounds are fairly quick. If you're short on time you don't need to plant a couple hours in like a lot of MMO games

• There isn't much that's cooler than WWII planes IMO

• Nice size maps but small enough that you're always close to action

• Rewarded for almost everything, even for crash landings on grass

• The planes fly more like a flight sim vs a lot of arcade feeling flight combat games and you can't beat a good flight sim

• Bombers and fighters are equally important in most rounds (pick your poison)

• For us that like to customize our skins you can easily modify your plane skins for your own viewing pleasure

It's definitely one of my top FTP games, I'd recommend everyone to hop into and give it a shot.

@Giarc:

For me it's war thunder as well

I bet the r9 270 has no issues with war thunder 😉

Thanks guys we are actually looking for a review of these games if anyone is interested.  Also we have massive in game credits for these games so if you can get us a review we are happy to throw in a $50 credit 🙂

Thanks guys

-Soul

@Soullessone21:

Thanks guys we are actually looking for a review of these games if anyone is interested.  Also we have massive in game credits for these games so if you can get us a review we are happy to throw in a $50 credit 🙂

Thanks guys

-Soul

Ooh… That would be nice. Your good with multiple reviews of a single title? Not sure that I will have time but I may give it a go.

OP says a review, or reasons to play (why did I have to go for the latter).

Don't worry bond since you and Giarc were first to help I will throw both of you a $50 in game credit for war thunder 🙂

PM in bound after I get done the review I'm working on haha

@Soullessone21:

Don't worry bond since you and Giarc were first to help I will throw both of you a $50 in game credit for war thunder 🙂

Sweetness. Thanks!

@Soullessone21:

Awesome sounds good to me, thanks!

@Soullessone21:

Which of the reviews do you speak of: the one about "a board that had a mother.. or is a mother", or the one on "a drive that can or at least should be hard"? haha

Was Bond's wingman the other night haha

I don't understand why you aren't getting more interest in this thread.

Thanks again….10000 golden eagles....check.

@Bond007:

I don't understand why you aren't getting more interest in this thread.

Thanks again….10000 golden eagles....check.

Any time on the Eagles but just wait working on something that should bring a few over 🙂

I may have to join you guys for war thunder after my current gaming project is done 🙂

Looks like fun plus I could make a rhr plane… Please no friendly fire haha

Used to play lots of strife, queue times got to be to much. Also tried war thunder, fun game once you get a decent plane. I keep going back to world of tanks though, just suits my play style more(sniping).

@Soullessone21:

I may have to join you guys for war thunder after my current gaming project is done 🙂

sounds good. Hopefully we can get timings to line up at some point.

@Soullessone21:

Anytime, The more the merrier.

@Bond007:

I play War Thunder. Played relatively regularly for a while, but now its more occasional (as is all my gaming while doing some work to my house).

Why play it?

• Because its a great free to play game (probably my favorite out there).
  • Runs smooth, consistent updates and minimal bugs (unlike many other games).
  • You are able to invest money if you want, but I don't feel there is a requirement to (though it does make you have access to other planes and improved crew skills more quickly…they have to make money somewhere).
  • Its linked through steam, making it easy to use steam for chat with friends
  • Some packages are available through steam if you feel like investing some money (and being on steam, they go on sale)
  • Runs well with a keyboard and mouse, so no need to invest in a joystick. Though a joystick would make the more realistic flying settings easier.
  • Various levels of realism let you choose if you want a basic fly around and shoot style play, or a more realistic attempt to maintain airborne after taking damage, not run out of fuel/ammo, and accomplish the mission (...from experience I recommend not overstressing your aircraft and ripping the wings off)
  • team play is fun and effective at improving play (allows for good strategizing), but even playing solo is good fun.
  • they have occasional events where you can earn some in game currency (golden eagles) that usually reinvigorates my like of the game.
  • different classes of aircraft make for very different roles to effectively complete the tasks (whether you want to be a go-get-em front line fighter, or a hang out above bomber trying to take out bases)

Overall a great game that I recommend everyone give a couple hour test run if you haven't already.

EDIT: man I just realized this pictures has some jagged edges...need to clean that picture quality up.

WarThundeR?! Ughhhh no!
Sorry, Nothing could  make me play that. WoWP all the way. Only because of the Flight model it has, better energy Characteristics and better feel.

🙂

-Shiver

@Shiver:

WarThundeR?! Ughhhh no!
Sorry, Nothing could  make me play that. WoWP all the way. Only because of the Flight model it has, better energy Characteristics and better feel.

🙂

-Shiver

The power of fanboism is strong in you young friend haha

I say enjoy both games as War thunder has a large streaming society these days

Tonight I loaded into Strife for the first time in a week and the changes were extreme, sadly need to scrap a video review and written review as its entirely re done haha

good on them but bad for me and my delay but at least I had fun.

Views