Getting lots of emails and PM's as of late that we need a beer night in the Calgary Area.

Just to start would like to know what days in the next few weeks to month that works for everyone.

Thinking some beers, some good food, some giveaways and some games.

What do we think guys?

People whom have confirmed

Lpfan aka Kyle
Enaberif aka Curt
Soullessone21
Oelmuvun
Tray AKA Andrew
Grampa aka Kelvin

many maybes hitting up more people now but please confirm with me

thank you

I think I want in on the fun…..it's a little out of my area though.

Have fun!!!

Now we are talking!

For me Saturday is the best bet. Unlike those of you who actually live in Calgary, I need a few hours to drive there. 😛
For the time being any weekend is good.

Hey Oel wanna pick me up? 😛

Supa, If you are still out by the coast you would need to hop on a bus and go straight to Calgary. heh. 😛

Saturdays work best I think. I'm usually just sitting at home all day anyways so I'm not terribly picky.

Yeah I'm back on the coast now
, left the kootaneys a couple weeks ago. If tickets are still $70 I might be able to make it.

Alright so what works best for everyone
Feb 28th or March 7th

Lets get a vote down, I say the 28th

Awesome thanks 🙂

Well since curts in Kyle will get scared away haha.

As far as I know I am okay for either, and I will do my very best to keep it that way.

Nice, If work doesn't get in the way ill try to make it down.

Let's gun for the 28th, who is in?

Thanks

-Soul

Kyles requesting the 7th now as he forgot his birthday is the 28th haha does the 7th work better for anyone ?

Yep, 7th preferred for me. I'll be in Langdon most of the weekend of the 28th due to the aforementioned birthday.

@Soullessone21:

Kyles requesting the 7th now as he forgot his birthday is the 28th haha does the 7th work better for anyone ?

What are you talking about rescheduling because of his birthday? We can go and celebrate his birthday!

Heh, but okay, 7th works for me.

Sounds great 7th at the Riverstone let's say 6 pm.

http://riverstonepub.ca/index.html

Please confirm that you will be coming via pm or post here this week Thanks 🙂

@Oelmuvun:

What are you talking about rescheduling because of his birthday? We can go and celebrate his birthday!

Heh, but okay, 7th works for me.

That would make sense, but as it's not my house and it will be a family gathering, I'd rather not have you weirdos showing up and scaring them 😛

Kyle I have met your family more like they would scare all the rest of us haha.

So 7th it is feel free to invite other people and site's it's just a beer not a love fest so all are welcome haha

Views