Accelero III VS Kraken G12

Epic GPU Deal - Repairing and Upgrading Asus Strix Cards
Watch now

Arctic Z1 Gen 3 Review

The Z1 was a simple install and setup and works very nicely, the hub is simple but sleek and in all reality, Arctic did a great job.
Watch now

TRIBIT FLYBUDS Review

DURABILITY MEETS USABILITY
Read now

SILICON POWER BLAST PLUG BP82 Review

In either case we consider the Blast Plug BP82s to be a great addition to Silicon Powers current wireless earbud lineup.
Read now

Rugged BOSS SSD Review

The LaCie Rugged BOSS SSD in unabashedly focused on a very specific buyer: the professional.
Read now
News Ticker
  • Join us in our daily conversations to keep up with giveaways and reviews
  • RHR Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkLord

FS: A crap ton of computer stuff

Selling Multiple Computer parts:

CPU/Mobo Combos:1) Intel Xeon E5-1660v3 (8 cores, 16 threads, 20MB Cache, 3.5GHz turbo, ES chip), It's the same chip as the 5960X but locked with an MSI X99 MPower (no I/O) - $10002) Intel Core i7-3930K with an Asus X79 Sabertooth - $6003) Intel Core i3-4130 with a Dell OEM motherboard, case and power supply - $200Motherboards:1) Gigabyte F2A88NX-WiFi (Brand new) - $1002) MSI Z87 MPower Max - $1503) Gigabyte GA-Z87-OC - $1504) MSI Z170 Krait Gaming (No I/O) - $150Hard Drives:1) WD Purple 4TB (Brand New) - $1502) WD Purple 6TB (Brand New) - $2253) WD Mybook 4TB (Brand new) - $150Cases:All Brand New with box and accessories:1) Antec Solo II - $1202) Fractal Design Define S - $1003) Fractal Design XL R2 - $1204) LEPA LPC307 (Black) - Missing the side panel - $20

PSUs:1) EVGA 1000W G2 - $175

Monitors:1) Xstar 27 1440p - $250 (local only)

Pics of the stuff: Stuff for sale - Album on Imgur

Payment through EMT / CashPrices don't include shipping unless statedTrades are welcomedAll emails will be responded to within 30min (business hours, Ottawa time)

Quit tempting me on the lenses and 8 core need a new Adobe rig and that 8 core would rock in it... or I could just steal the wifes 6 core 2011 haha

good luck with the sales

@Soullessone21:

Quit tempting me on the lenses and 8 core need a new Adobe rig and that 8 core would rock in it... or I could just steal the wifes 6 core 2011 haha

good luck with the sales

Thanks! You could always trade me some stuff (cough video cards cough) ::)

@TheDarkLord:

Thanks! You could always trade me some stuff (cough video cards cough) ::)

Very subtle nudgelol. Honestly they seem like decent prices, my camera is sony though, so not the right mount. Good luck with the sale!

@Bond007:

Very subtle nudgelol. Honestly they seem like decent prices, my camera is sony though, so not the right mount. Good luck with the sale!

@Soullessone21:

Can you please post a image of the monitor for proof of ownership? I may of missed said image

I'm not home at the moment so it won't be with a paper with my username on it but I'll post a pic of it compared to my 27" 1440p monitor