FS: A crap ton of computer stuff

Selling Multiple Computer parts:

CPU/Mobo Combos:

1. Intel Xeon E5-1660v3 (8 cores, 16 threads, 20MB Cache, 3.5GHz turbo, ES chip), It's the same chip as the 5960X but locked with an MSI X99 MPower (no I/O) - $1000
  2. Intel Core i7-3930K with an Asus X79 Sabertooth - $600
  3. Intel Core i3-4130 with a Dell OEM motherboard, case and power supply - $200
    Motherboards:
  4. Gigabyte F2A88NX-WiFi (Brand new) - $100
  5. MSI Z87 MPower Max - $150
  6. Gigabyte GA-Z87-OC - $150
  7. MSI Z170 Krait Gaming (No I/O) - $150
    Hard Drives:
  8. WD Purple 4TB (Brand New) - $150
  9. WD Purple 6TB (Brand New) - $225
  10. WD Mybook 4TB (Brand new) - $150
    Cases:
    All Brand New with box and accessories:
  11. Antec Solo II - $120
  12. Fractal Design Define S - $100
  13. Fractal Design XL R2 - $120
  14. LEPA LPC307 (Black) - Missing the side panel - $20

PSUs:

1. EVGA 1000W G2 - $175

Monitors:

1. Xstar 27” 1440p - $250 (local only)

Pics of the stuff: Stuff for sale - Album on Imgur

Payment through EMT / Cash
Prices don't include shipping unless stated
Trades are welcomed
All emails will be responded to within 30min (business hours, Ottawa time)

Damn good price and a awesome buyer to deal with good luck with your sales. If there's two left next Friday I'll take em.

@Soullessone21:

Damn good price and a awesome buyer to deal with good luck with your sales. If there's two left next Friday I'll take em.

Thanks!  🙂

I think anabioz was interested to get a Xeon E5, but hwc site seems to be down now.

@MARSTG:

I think anabioz was interested to get a Xeon E5, but hwc site seems to be down now.

Thanks  🙂 I already talked to him, it's a no go

Quit tempting me on the lenses and 8 core… need a new Adobe rig and that 8 core would rock in it... or I could just steal the wifes 6 core 2011 haha

good luck with the sales

@Soullessone21:

Quit tempting me on the lenses and 8 core… need a new Adobe rig and that 8 core would rock in it... or I could just steal the wifes 6 core 2011 haha

good luck with the sales

Thanks! You could always trade me some stuff (cough video cards cough)  ::)

@TheDarkLord:

Thanks! You could always trade me some stuff (cough video cards cough)  ::)

Very subtle nudge…lol. Honestly they seem like decent prices, my camera is sony though, so not the right mount. Good luck with the sale!

@Bond007:

Very subtle nudge…lol. Honestly they seem like decent prices, my camera is sony though, so not the right mount. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks 🙂

@TheDarkLord:

New Monitor for sale

Can you please post a image of the monitor for proof of ownership? I may of missed said image

@Soullessone21:

Can you please post a image of the monitor for proof of ownership? I may of missed said image

I'm not home at the moment so it won't be with a paper with my username on it but I'll post a pic of it compared to my 27" 1440p monitor

Views