Hey guys,

So I'm thinking oto upgrade my mouse to some real gaming mouse :). I'm thinking right now of Logitech g402, razer deathadder and steelseries rival right now as in area where I live these mice cost similiar. I'm leaning towards g402, but can you tell me advantages and disadvantages of these mice, what I would lose by not choosing deathadder or rival?

@Murcis:

Hey guys,

So I'm thinking oto upgrade my mouse to some real gaming mouse :). I'm thinking right now of Logitech g402, razer deathadder and steelseries rival right now as in area where I live these mice cost similiar. I'm leaning towards g402, but can you tell me advantages and disadvantages of these mice, what I would lose by not choosing deathadder or rival?

Welcome Murcis,

I believe shiver on here has tried many of those mice I will see if I can get him to help.

Over the years I have used hundreds of mice and honestly 3 brands have treated me the best

TT eSport oddly enough have had some super durable mice
Gigabyte gaming mice are super cheap and if you have big hands very cozy

But the best and most enjoyable mice for me are the R.A.T.S they are just awesome, recommend going into your local computer shops and trying one out.

Logitech has never been good to me 😞 they break to fast

-Soul

I second the MAD CATZ R.A.T.S.

I've had the wireless R.A.T 9 (Wireless Mouse) for 2 years and it's working a treat.  Only 1 button has gone a bit iffy, but I dropped it.

Pros:

• Good Weight
  • Customisable shape
  • Customisabe (and spare) parts
  • Multiple Button setups at your fingertips
  • Sniper Button
  • DPI setting at your fingertips

Cons:

• My wireless signal keeps getting interference form something . .
  • LED gets confused on some surfaces for mouse tracking
  • Difficult to clean
  • Next to useless button mapping software (common MadCatz problem)

I would recommend getting the wired version as this will avoid my biggest negative issue.  This mouse just fits my ham fist of a hand so well, I'm never going back.

@Rokathon:

I second the MAD CATZ R.A.T.S.

I've had the wireless R.A.T 9 (Wireless Mouse) for 2 years and it's working a treat.  Only 1 button has gone a bit iffy, but I dropped it.

Pros:

• Good Weight
  • Customisable shape
  • Customisabe (and spare) parts
  • Multiple Button setups at your fingertips
  • Sniper Button
  • DPI setting at your fingertips

Cons:

• My wireless signal keeps getting interference form something . .
  • LED gets confused on some surfaces for mouse tracking
  • Difficult to clean
  • Next to useless button mapping software (common MadCatz problem)

I would recommend getting the wired version as this will avoid my biggest negative issue.  This mouse just fits my ham fist of a hand so well, I'm never going back.

Damn right my man, the RATS are awesome and this is coming from someone who used to hate them till I started using one haha.

I like the MMO TE as well as I love having those keys on the side.

my main mouse is a R.A.T.S 7 wired and she has been great to me 🙂

going to throw a few in here:

Current favorite (by far)
Cougar 700m - the design great, the feel is awesome (it is a bit different at first, but one you get used to it… wow) Software is good (mapping, macros, led color) Performance is great. Its customization is good too (Weight and palm pad)

TTe Theron - also good feel/design. bigger like i like (i use the Claw grip) - also can change the weight

Razor Naga - League of legends version - bleh. the button layout is terrible. The weight was too light.. and the braiding frays quickly. It felt cheap for the price

I have a Gamdias Erebos that I won... havent opened it yet. Its a Moba style, ambidextrous. I looks a bit skinny for my tastes.

Views