SILICON POWER A55 M.2 1TB Review

Thanks to its M.2 2280 form-factor the A55 series also appears to be tailor made for NUC’s, older laptops, and similar small form-factor devices.
Read now

Accelero III VS Kraken G12

Epic GPU Deal - Repairing and Upgrading Asus Strix Cards
Watch now

Arctic Z1 Gen 3 Review

The Z1 was a simple install and setup and works very nicely, the hub is simple but sleek and in all reality, Arctic did a great job.
Watch now

TRIBIT FLYBUDS Review

DURABILITY MEETS USABILITY
Read now

SILICON POWER BLAST PLUG BP82 Review

In either case we consider the Blast Plug BP82s to be a great addition to Silicon Powers current wireless earbud lineup.
Read now
News Ticker
  • Join us in our daily conversations to keep up with giveaways and reviews
  • RHR Forums
Sign in to follow this  
yzfraven

Enclosed water cooling

So what do you guys think is the best closed water cooling for cpu'sright now using the noctua-nh-d14 on my systembut thinking of going to a closed loop water cooling.like theNZXT kraken x60 or 61Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H110IGTetc

I have always loved the Corsair aios but have a kraken x61 for my rig that needs to be put in now. I think it's a great way to go and far less massive than the noctua

All and all aio is the best bang for your buck these days it seems

You will have to tell me the results of your X61, how that performs in your system.There are so many choices, been reading reviews all weekend. Yes I have exciting life.. lolprices are from $139 and up I see.Have not seen any used one for sale yet.

also to add the Enermax Liqtech 240or the coolermaster my head getting sore lol

There is a cooler master glacer 240l rev2 out now as well. Although not a great first review.I've been wanting to try it for my itx case I have.http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103203

That looks interesting Cooler Master Glacer 240L Ver. 2 , So many out there hard to choose, was going to get the NZXT Kraken 60, but now not to sure.If I had the cash I would buy like 10 of them and do some testing see which preforms the best.Post some results on here..

Nice to see you HiTi on here

What did you end up using for yours?

I've personally had great success with Corsair so far (the ones using CoolIt as an OEM).

-Shiver

Using the CM Nepton 280L with Noctua 140mm fans, since stock fans were very loud.So far its doing good job cooling my 4770K @ 4.2GHz 50C load