Converting charcoal to propane

So I had this kick ass weber bbq at work. no one wanted it so I took it. Issue was it's charcoal and I'm too lazy for that.

So I bought a 19.99 mini round propane bbq and used it's propane parts to convert the weber

She's done and she rocks.

Do you sell propane and propane accessories?

@supaflyx3:

Do you sell propane and propane accessories?

Well I'll tell you what… no đŸ˜›

but shes done and tonight she goes for the first test drive.

I'll keep you posted

You can buy an adapter to convert the connector to accept standard propane tanks as well (20lb vs 1lb). The only issue I have had with larger BBQs designed to run on the small tanks is limited heat….tough to get higher temps, but fine if you slow cook. Let us know how it works for you.

@Bond007:

You can buy an adapter to convert the connector to accept standard propane tanks as well (20lb vs 1lb). The only issue I have had with larger BBQs designed to run on the small tanks is limited heat….tough to get higher temps, but fine if you slow cook. Let us know how it works for you.

Thanks Bond, was looking at that option as well, going to get some ceramic bricks today to.

Will keep you posted how it all goes tonight đŸ™‚

Worked great last night, issue is I need to adjust the vents underneath a little bit. the heat was good but had a few cold spots.

Burgers were good to haha

Views