Congressman berates park employee for doing her job

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/03/congressman-park-ranger-memorial_n_4037524.html

I won't post this publically over on HWC because then I'd have to deal with the influx of teabaggers that'd come to the defense of the indefensible…

What a piece of work this guy is.... I checked and his name isn't associated in the dictionary with Hypocritical self serving A$$hole yet.....  🙂

What I don't get or understand is that these congressman (and woman) are still getting paid while they are debating the budget, yet all the government services that are shutdown  and not allowed to work have to wait day by day unpaid with no control over their situation.

@Arinoth:

What I don't get or understand is that these congressman (and woman) are still getting paid while they are debating the budget, yet all the government services that are shutdown  and not allowed to work have to wait day by day unpaid with no control over their situation.

I saw a reps did send a letter to the chief congress administrator asking thier pay be with-held until the furlough is done. (prob won't happen) But ya, this congressman was a dick for taking it out on the park employee. Luckily you do see another former gov. employee stand up to the congressman and basically tell him to shove it.

Considering that employees of affected branches who are deemed essential are not apparently guaranteed to get paid even though they're forced to work, I'm surprised she didn't try to have some kind of harassment charges brought up against the "honourable" gentleman.

I've got zero time for hypocrites. His "faux" indignation reminds of that Fox News anchor on election night who got all huffy and was going into the back rooms to find out why their own experts were calling for Obama before the teabagger pundits were willing to throw in the towel.

Please leave your insincere indignation at the door, and while you're at it… please fill out the card requesting information on who's back pocket you're in.  🙂

@sswilson:

Considering that employees of affected branches who are deemed essential are not apparently guaranteed to get paid even though they're forced to work, I'm surprised she didn't try to have some kind of harassment charges brought up against the "honourable" gentleman.

I've got zero time for hypocrites. His "faux" indignation reminds of that Fox News anchor on election night who got all huffy and was going into the back rooms to find out why their own experts were calling for Obama before the teabagger pundits were willing to throw in the towel.

Please leave your insincere indignation at the door, and while you're at it… please fill out the card requesting information on who's back pocket you're in.  🙂

Amen. I laugh when one minute i watch the hot mic of mcconnely and paul talking about how "they can win this", even though the know "we can't get rid of it" (obamacare)…then watching boehner say "this isn't a damn game"...yes actually it is, if 2 of your top republicans are caught on mic saying "we can win this" and that they can't get rid of the aca...then it is a game to you, pass a clean funding bill and get back to work..

Views