I wish all restaurants had service like this

There is a Boston Pizza in Dartmouth Crossing down here in Nova Scotia that we have stopped at twice on the way home from the IWk with Zoey, and what has happened both times in my opinion is amazing.

So we are coming home from the IWK on one of the trips up and the kids are hungry, so we decide to stop at Boston Pizza rather then a fast food place. It was around 2:30 in the afternoon so it wasn't overly busy. We had my little boy with us as well, so I figured the girls working would be paying attention to him, cause he's a cute little bugger. But as we walked in, the two girls working at the desk, immediately took Zoey by the hand and asked where she wanted to sit. Then took her all over the restaurant to pick out the place she wanted.
My wife and I kind of looked at each other and said that was nice of them,and shook it off and took our seats.
One of the girls came back with our drinks and the other sat with Zoey and asked her what she liked and what she had wanted to eat. She then sat and talked to her until her meal was ready. We ate our food, then the two came back and asked the kids what they had wanted for desert. Zoey had a hard time deciding what to get, so one of the girls said " why don't we take everything out to your table and we can help you make what you want?"
You couldn't wipe the smile off Zoey's face the whole time we were there.
We went yesterday after another appointment at the IWK on the way home, thinking there was no way this would happen again, but a different girl working did basically the same thing.
I'm not sure if this is Boston Pizza's normal level of service, but I have never experienced anything like that before. Let alone twice. Especially when Zoey is just a everyday normal little girl, and they had no idea where we came from.
I really wish I had of gotten the girls names, to leave a review on Boston Pizza's website.
Anyhow, just a little story on the experience our family had, I wish all restaurants offered the same.

Glad to hear of the good service. I can assure you it is not the case at all BP.

@Bond007:

Glad to hear of the good service. I can assure you it is not the case at all BP.

That's awesome HiTi and like bond said that is not the norm. The ones by my house are always empty take 30 min plus to seat you and then take over an hour to bring you a drink. Usually you can hear the overly loud easy girls talking about their lay from the night before.

Most times here 3 or 4 families (ourselves included) will leave before the food even shows as waiting for hours hearing the most inappropriate conversation from the employees there when your there with your kids.

@HiTi:

There is a Boston Pizza in Dartmouth Crossing down here in Nova Scotia that we have stopped at twice on the way home from the IWk with Zoey, and what has happened both times in my opinion is amazing.

So we are coming home from the IWK on one of the trips up and the kids are hungry, so we decide to stop at Boston Pizza rather then a fast food place. It was around 2:30 in the afternoon so it wasn't overly busy. We had my little boy with us as well, so I figured the girls working would be paying attention to him, cause he's a cute little bugger. But as we walked in, the two girls working at the desk, immediately took Zoey by the hand and asked where she wanted to sit. Then took her all over the restaurant to pick out the place she wanted.
My wife and I kind of looked at each other and said that was nice of them,and shook it off and took our seats.
One of the girls came back with our drinks and the other sat with Zoey and asked her what she liked and what she had wanted to eat. She then sat and talked to her until her meal was ready. We ate our food, then the two came back and asked the kids what they had wanted for desert. Zoey had a hard time deciding what to get, so one of the girls said " why don't we take everything out to your table and we can help you make what you want?"
You couldn't wipe the smile off Zoey's face the whole time we were there.
We went yesterday after another appointment at the IWK on the way home, thinking there was no way this would happen again, but a different girl working did basically the same thing.
I'm not sure if this is Boston Pizza's normal level of service, but I have never experienced anything like that before. Let alone twice. Especially when Zoey is just a everyday normal little girl, and they had no idea where we came from.
I really wish I had of gotten the girls names, to leave a review on Boston Pizza's website.
Anyhow, just a little story on the experience our family had, I wish all restaurants offered the same.

If I am ever in Dartmouth I will definitely give them a try, if only to support the business for the wonderful experiences you had there. I mean I could go to the one in Halifax, which I have several times, though that one is nothing special.

ya…it was really something. I don't know what the manager is doing there, or if the girls really like their jobs, but we were blown away. Really wish I got their names.
Because all of you are right....it's hard to find somewhere with good customer service these days.

Views