I just went through a few of my 2014 pics and thought I would share some of them. None of them are perfect, and they are all unaltered/unenhanced (I am not serious enough to get into that). Enjoy and let me know what you think.
EDIT: post #5 for camea/lenses if you care.

That's all for now with a quick look.

DUDE Why didn't you save them!!!! 8th image from the top someone is getting abducted across the lake… it just got Xcom up in here 😛

Great photos thanks for sharing, really love the night shot there it looks awesome... still think its a ufo and not the moon hahaha

@Soullessone21:

DUDE Why didn't you save them!!!! 8th image from the top someone is getting abducted across the lake… it just got Xcom up in here 😛

Great photos thanks for sharing, really love the night shot there it looks awesome... still think its a ufo and not the moon hahaha

Haha. Yeah that is one of my favourites. I had to break out the tripod and really play around with settings to get a clean picture.

@Bond007:

Haha. Yeah that is one of my favourites. I had to break out the tripod and really play around with settings to get a clean picture.

My Desire to put mothership Zeta into the picture and a little wastelander from Fallout is almost over whelming… if I did not have so many reviews to finish editing tonight I so would haha

Forgot to put this in the OP.

Camera is a Sony A37
Lenses are the stock 18-55mm
A prime Minolta 50mm f1.7 (love this lens)
And a Minolta 70-210mm

Views