Rules - Monthly Best Post and Best Build Log

Starting today we will do Best Post and Best Build Log each month.

For the first month the admin team will select the winners but after that anyone is able to vote best posts so invite your friends to vote for your build logs or best posts. To vote for them all you need to do is reply to the best build or best post section under contests for that month with the link to the post and why you think it’s the best.

The Prizes will be announced at the start of the month under the Contest section.

Good luck and look forward to seeing the great posts and build logs

If you have not registered do so here: http://forums.realhardwarereviews.com/register/
-Build log must be posted the month of the giveaway to enter
-Best Post's are for the month of the post only

cool idea 🙂 hope to see some great builds! (I always forget to take pictures along the way lol)

Ok, questions

1. do we start a new thread for build logs or best post?
  2. best post… can it be about anything? or just computers? do you start a new thread for that?

example: I thought I would share the mods I have done with my gpu... but its not really a full build log, just some pics. ... is it a build log or best post?  ::) 😮 😎

@StaticFX:

Ok, questions

1. do we start a new thread for build logs or best post?
  2. best post… can it be about anything? or just computers? do you start a new thread for that?

example: I thought I would share the mods I have done with my gpu... but its not really a full build log, just some pics. ... is it a build log or best post?  ::) 😮 😎

1. As long as the post is made that month it's all good, same with the build log as long as the updates happen that month.
  2. Anything is fine as long as it's more or less in the right area.

example: yah that would be a great submission

If i had a wicked build I would totally post it.
My computer is like 7 years old. I feel like i'd get made fun of.
Shit I make fun of myself. XD

@deltaskater:

If i had a wicked build I would totally post it.
My computer is like 7 years old. I feel like i'd get made fun of.
Shit I make fun of myself. XD

Hey maybe it could win best post for humor or if you do a really well posted life and times of a 7 year old computer. Hell yiu could do a computer intervention and say it's addicted to dust haha

@Soullessone21:

1. As long as the post is made that month it's all good, same with the build log as long as the updates happen that month.

My SS7 thing (as seen here) is 100% spilling over into June, but counts as May because I started in May, right?
Or does the completion date matter?

Static wins this round I will PM him tonight.

Getting next round ready after our giveaway sponsors get back from computex

Let's do this! I took some glamour shots of my set up and am waiting for the November competition! My PC needs some new games to eat for breakfast!!!

Best build Dec 2015 anyone? Anyone? It's been tooooooo longggggg.

Views