Professionalism on forums :)

Been linked to a few other forums today some not about RHR at all and a few others were about rhr. If you come across flame wars just walk away RHR does not support the whole call to arms hate that has been going on on a few forums as of late.

Keep everything clean and as always you guys all rock 🙂

Sounds good. There are some odd discussions going on elsewhere.

That there is first time I viewed one forum in almost a year as some mods here kept linking me.

sad to hear some places are having issues as there is more than enough room for everyone online:)

I really dont get some peoples POV. Its not like there is only one 'pie' that has to be shared amongst all the sites. Its not like people only frequent one site regularly and if they start going elsewhere they cant also go to the first one as well. To me as more places come on line the 'pie' just gets bigger and better.

Its just lazy to blame another site for the ills of 'your own' site.

@GaK_45:

I really dont get some peoples POV. Its not like there is only one 'pie' that has to be shared amongst all the sites. Its not like people only frequent one site regularly and if they start going elsewhere they cant also go to the first one as well. To me as more places come on line the 'pie' just gets bigger and better.

Its just lazy to blame another site for the ills of 'your own' site.

Concur. It's each sites own merits and issues that will make or break them.

There are more than 7 billion people on the planet, after all. Surely there are enough users to go around!

Views