Where is Fallout 4 going to be located?

Since the awesome announcement over an hour ago, many people are arguing "Where is it in the US of A?

Arinoth got a nerd slap thinking it was in a Brotherhood controlled area where I pointed out all the vertibirds and T series armor does not have the BOS logo on them.

I am guessing in a more technological superior area of the mid south due to the fact it took a few minutes for the radio to announce the attach where as most other places fell right away or in the oh so awesome Common Wealth.

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer – 03:04
— Bethesda Softworks

What do you guys think?

Anyone else Pre-Ordering (hate to admit it but I will haha)

Looks good! No hairworks/hairFX on the dog means its hopefully more hardware agnostic! Either way its going to be set in Boston. So hopefully we get to kill mutated LAND whales…or at least sharks with lasers on their heads. 😛

I have a rule on pre-orders...but once it lands and early reviews pop up yeah Im going to be buying that bad boy!

Just hope it is better than the (very good) last one....and maybe FIXES the v.a.t. shooting BS. 🙂

To be fair I'm not a massive Fallout Lore junkie such as yourself. I enjoy the games, hell I even am subscribed to a youtube channel that explains a bunch of Fallout Lore (and others like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, etc).

Views