So I found this on youtube, has this 390X been released.
Anyways here is video

AMD RADEON R9 390X VAZAA REUPLOD maroto – 05:08
— Aa Aaa

Best buy better be getting sued as the cards are still in nda and amd is pissed right now from what my msi and Asus reps say.

All reviewers are stuck right now we have to wait before talking about the cards.

But how did he get  to buy one. If reviewers are waiting.

@yzfraven:

But how did he get  to buy one. If reviewers are waiting.

Suppliers ship cards and hardware before launch to retailers usually in a large box that says not to display or resell till such and such date.

Best buy did this once before with apple MacBooks and lost sake day new macs for some time after that.

Well now I want one.. hmm.

From rumours this is just a possibly tweeked 290x. Supposedly it is the fury x that will be the top dog.

@Bond007:

From rumours this is just a possibly tweeked 290x. Supposedly it is the fury x that will be the top dog.

That's the current rumours, that Fury is going to be it's own separate line, though we'll have to wait for the NDAs to lift to know for certain.

http://wccftech.com/amd-fury-x-tested-12k-60fps/

I see AMD has sent out review samples of the Fury card

have heard some interesting things… like AMD pulling bad reviews of the 3xx's? over the next few weeks - some reputable places will be doing some reviews.. s hould be interesting lol

The Fury is a pretty heavily anticipated release. Even though there is 0% chance of me buying one I can't wait to read a reputable review of it.

I am not surprised AMD is being selective on who gets one to review. I am not sure they are actually pulling reviews….I think they are just limiting who gets them. I could be wrong though.

Views