Final Fantasy 7 Remake Announced

this needs to have "Arguably" the best game ever. Personally I hate turn based games 🙂  - I would like to counter this with Gears Of War remake for XB1 is "The best game ever" lol

@StaticFX:

this needs to have "Arguably" the best game ever. Personally I hate turn based games 🙂  - I would like to counter this with Gears Of War remake for XB1 is "The best game ever" lol

Yah I am kinda with you there, it was a great game (FF7) but not the best game by far. I look at it as more of "the best of a bad gaming period :P" I actually liked FF8 better haha I am that one person.

But since it looks like PS4 only my give a damns are zero. looks cool but not sold, plus if you don't show game play then don't waste my time.

At least fallout 4 was all a gameplay trailer and same with Gears 4.

All and all nothing console based will get me excited 😞

@Soullessone21:

I actually liked FF8 better haha I am that one person.

I thought "that one person" is the guy who likes FF XIII-2?

@Soullessone21:

plus if you don't show game play then don't waste my time.

Wait wait wait. Final Fantasy has gameplay again? It is not all cutscenes? 😛

Arguably you could also say Shenmue was the best game ever made as a multitude of websites have said so. But Even so games don't tend to age well but for the period of time they were released and you look at what you had at that point in time games like FF7, FF6,  LoZ: ALTTP, LoZ: OOT and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Honestly FF7 is far from my favorite FF game, my favorites go FF12->FF9->FF4. But looking at when it came out and how revolutionary it was at the time its hard to say it wasn't one of the best games of its time. Regardless if you may not like it or not you have to take in perspective that games now are not nearly the same as games were back then 10+ years ago. Honest to say anything made by Bethesda for example I find boring and don't like, though 70% of Square Enix/Eidos games I really dig. Everyone is entitled to there own opinions but if you were to have gone back to that period of time its hard to say it wasn't one of the best games. Saying that now with all the new tech doesn't do an old game justice its like comparing the graphics of the original mario bros vs gears of war 3. It doesn't make sense to compare to any games that came out a generation or more later.

Views