Can't wait for my new 3 point lighting and 5500k lamps ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks for ordering them for me lpfan really appreciate it.

Going to do a review of the lights and a before and after video with and without them ๐Ÿ™‚

Try to get a paper background (one black and one white), they require more care but so worth it

bah.. just use a sheet

lol j/kย  ::)

@StaticFX:

bah.. just use a sheet

lol j/kย  ::)

I thought the same thing ๐Ÿ™‚ I am married and due to which the cost of the back black screen would cause me a early death haha

lol, there's a reason why people like snef for example have viewers all over the internet but hey, what do I know

@TheDarkLord:

lol, there's a reason why people like snef for example have viewers all over the internet but hey, what do I know

Hey HEYโ€ฆ I... 100%... Agree with you ๐Ÿ˜› haha a good backdrop is key and in time we will get one and by in time I mean less then a month ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks really appreciate the advice

next step on you way to ousting PewDePie (or whatever that guys name isโ€ฆ I can honestly say I have never watched one of his videos)

@StaticFX:

next step on you way to ousting PewDePie (or whatever that guys name isโ€ฆ I can honestly say I have never watched one of his videos)

I forced myself to watch one of his videos and I figured something out at the end of watching oneโ€ฆ The next generation is doomed, there is no hope so either fry as many brain cells as you can or accept the next 10-100 years are going to be very infuriating

Views