MSI 970A SLI Krait Edition Unboxing and Overview

I Unbox and overview the 970A SLI Krait Edition, Watch it at the link below

Don't forget to comment and tell us what you like and hate… yes I still look like hell, send drugs and free flights to Mexico to me πŸ˜›

MSI 970A Sli Krait Edition Unboxing and Overview – 05:52
— Real Hardware Reviews

Honestly? and you may delete this at any time (yes, I'm giving you my permission)

Don't review items yourself, you need a real nerd/geek that has a passion for these things to review them and I mean a real nerd, someone with good writing skills as that's what most geeks look for.

The other side of it, you need someone (could be yourself for example) to do a video review of the items like the board AFTER it gets a written review from the geek and you get the summary from the geek (benchmarks - stand out features - color schemes..) and you need the board in a fully built system if you're gonna do a review (system has to be at least sleeved with lights (the latter is optional)Β  )

The other thing about video reviews is, you either find a geek that's good infront of a camera (which might be hard to find, that's the reason why there aren't a lot of them around) or you remove the human element from the video, you put the board on your background (I prefer white but that's just me) with lights lights lights and a camera on a moving tripod) You better be good in video editing for that to work. Yes that will take more time but that is what will make you stand out (or at least compete in the big league)

Again, not an insult or an attack on you, it's just that the videos are not clicking on me, I'm pointing out some of the things I see that could be improved but that's just me

@TheDarkLord:

Honestly? and you may delete this at any time (yes, I'm giving you my permission)

Don't review items yourself, you need a real nerd/geek that has a passion for these things to review them and I mean a real nerd, someone with good writing skills as that's what most geeks look for.

The other side of it, you need someone (could be yourself for example) to do a video review of the items like the board AFTER it gets a written review from the geek and you get the summary from the geek (benchmarks - stand out features - color schemes..) and you need the board in a fully built system if you're gonna do a review (system has to be at least sleeved with lights (the latter is optional)Β  )

The other thing about video reviews is, you either find a geek that's good infront of a camera (which might be hard to find, that's the reason why there aren't a lot of them around) or you remove the human element from the video, you put the board on your background (I prefer white but that's just me) with lights lights lights and a camera on a moving tripod) You better be good in video editing for that to work. Yes that will take more time but that is what will make you stand out (or at least compete in the big league)

Again, not an insult or an attack on you, it's just that the videos are not clicking on me, I'm pointing out some of the things I see that could be improved but that's just me

Thanks and no insult taken at all πŸ™‚

We are a work in progress with these and that's why we are really looking for the advice πŸ™‚ There will still be a full review done by a reviewer, hence GaK_45 and after we will be trying some new video review aspects πŸ™‚

Thanks for the advice really appreciate it

@Soullessone21:

Thanks and no insult taken at all πŸ™‚

We are a work in progress with these and that's why we are really looking for the advice πŸ™‚ There will still be a full review done by a reviewer, hence GaK_45 and after we will be trying some new video review aspects πŸ™‚

Thanks for the advice really appreciate it

I'll be waiting for it πŸ™‚

Views