***Closed***Mini guess the item giveaway

Mini Giveaway: All you need to do is guess what the picture is of, when the review goes live we will randomly draw a name from people who have guessed the right item and they will win a Random Game from our Giveaway pool.

Name will be announced on the review so make sure to watch our site www.realhardwarereviews.com

Good Luck

@Inik:

I would say a GPU!

a little more info then that is needed ๐Ÿ˜› haha MODEL!!! haha good luck

i think its Radeon R9ย  390X or 390 or 380.

If I reply here and FBโ€ฆ do I get a second entry? LOL

@StaticFX:

If I reply here and FBโ€ฆ do I get a second entry? LOL

Damn right you do

well thenโ€ฆ.

MSI GTX 980Ti Gaming 6 (With Lucky on the upper left)

๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Oelmuvun:

3DFX Voodoo 6!

I actually owned about 6 voodoo cards, I loved them so much great cards and quality and umm no ๐Ÿ˜›

Hercules ColourX!
Gemini VC-1000!
Tseng Labs XT7000!
Trident Blade HD!

I'm gonna guess its a MSI GTX 960 GAMING 4G.ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Voodoo cards were nice and I still have a couple but the ATIย  EGAWonder card I have was a technical marvel for the time, and it still works 30 years later, I could even make use of the ram off of it if I didn't need VGA mode.

ps thanks for the great contests !

I'll say MSI GTX 9X0 Gaming

I wish it is a 980Ti to see a review of this beast!

I'd guess a MSI GTX 980Ti Gaming

It's either the MSI GTX 960 Gaming or the 980 Gaming, I'm gonna guess it's the 960 gaming

Clearly it's an XFX GTX 960.

I mean c'mon this is the card they use to jump back into bed with Nvidia.

@Arinoth:

Clearly it's an XFX GTX 960.

I mean c'mon this is the card they use to jump back into bed with Nvidia.

Dude did Sam just make a joke ๐Ÿ˜ฎ haha

LOL

(Although I would not mind if they did!)

I would say that this is a MSI GTX 960 Gaming, dunno if 2 or 4G version, that cannot be determined ๐Ÿ˜‰ We see, how far off I would be to quess, that it is a 4G version to make reviewers more happy ๐Ÿ™‚

So I just wonder, how the 960 will compare to GTX 660, when the settings are trimmed down to playable (eg. no AA or post processing filters, etc.). Mine eVGA GTX 660 FTW (thx to RHR gang!) is kicking pretty well even in demanding games. As soon, as the textures are cached on (few sec of looking around), then even Dying Light can be played on high detail/textures settings, despite having only 2G of videoram.

MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 2G.

Views