Hey everyone. Just letting you know that I have had a great opportunity come up, and I am now in Australia for the next few years. I should still be active on here, but we will see how busy things get in the coming months. Internet should be getting connected in a few days…going through withdraw with just a phone. Computer upgrades will likely be at a standstill though, as prices here are quite high on most electronics.

Any other members is this part of the world?

That's it for now. I will try to post some pictures from time to time.

How are you finding it down under? I have a cousin who moved there to study his Law Degree, he passed, married a girl from there and is now working there to eventually get bar certified.

So far so good. My family is settling in, first day of school is now over here (in the 3rd term, since their school year starts in Jan) and I am easing into work.  "Winter" isn't so bad here, though locals find this one  "freezing"…despite the fact that the overnight lows are still a few degrees here.

@Bond007:

So far so good. My family is settling in, first day of school is now over here (in the 3rd term, since their school year starts in Jan) and I am easing into work.  "Winter" isn't so bad here, though locals find this one  "freezing"…despite the fact that the overnight lows are still a few degrees here.

So what I'm hearing is that it's currently short weather for you 😉

How's the new home country?

Also is the 280x still rocking?

Ps find me a suzuki cultus awd and ship it to Canada I'll pay you back with bits of string and Canadian goods haha

@Soullessone21:

How's the new home country?

Also is the 280x still rocking?

Ps find me a suzuki cultus awd and ship it to Canada I'll pay you back with bits of string and Canadian goods haha

So far so good. Lots to see and do, while keeping up with work. Just had a long weekend and got to do a bit of exploring. Might be able to put a few pics in the nature shots thread once I get a chance to go through them.

280x is running like a champ since I got my desktop going again not that long ago. Haven't done a lot of gaming lately though…just playing a bit of firefall after someone recommending it.

I have had a lot of people ask for things from AUS (some joking and some not), but a cultus is probably the most random...lol. Not sure if I have seen any. Go geo metro.

@Bond007:

So far so good. Lots to see and do, while keeping up with work. Just had a long weekend and got to do a bit of exploring. Might be able to put a few pics in the nature shots thread once I get a chance to go through them.

280x is running like a champ since I got my desktop going again not that long ago. Haven't done a lot of gaming lately though…just playing a bit of firefall after someone recommending it.

I have had a lot of people ask for things from AUS (some joking and some not), but a cultus is probably the most random...lol. Not sure if I have seen any. Go geo metro.

Hey the cultus Gt won me my wife well my metro did then the cultus I bought sealed the deal 😛 haha

cant wait to see some photos and would love to play firefall with you 😄

@Soullessone21:

Hey the cultus Gt won me my wife well my metro did then the cultus I bought sealed the deal 😛 haha

cant wait to see some photos and would love to play firefall with you 😄

Had to google what a Cultus was.

I think you'd want this instead,  Joss JP1:

mine was like this

Was so awesome

@Soullessone21:

mine was like this

Was so awesome

You're a hot hatch kinda guy eh? I'm not into hatchbacks.  😎

@RapidQuick:

You're a hot hatch kinda guy eh? I'm not into hatchbacks.  😎

Dear forum members,

I regret to inform you that RapidQuick has no taste and shall now be shunned.

Sincerely,
Me.

Turbo diesel Volvo station wagon for me haha, those things are great

@LPfan4ever:

Dear forum members,

I regret to inform you that RapidQuick has no taste and shall now be shunned.

Sincerely,
Me.

Dear forum members,

Please disregard the above post by LPfan4ever. I have heard rumors that he/she is the owner of this automobile and as such their opinions can no longer be trusted. I recommend perma-ban.

Sincerely,
Me.

Now that's a hot hatch.

@Bond007:

Now that's a hot hatch.

Considering I doubt that thing has A/C, YUP.

And pssht…I wanted a hatch for my first car but I ended up with a little green 98 Civic sedan instead. Almost got a 2000 Civic hatch but the douche sold it on me while I was on the train to his place. Once I can afford a Calibre SRT4 though....so much hot hatch.

@LPfan4ever:

Considering I doubt that thing has A/C, YUP.

And pssht…I wanted a hatch for my first car but I ended up with a little green 98 Civic sedan instead. Almost got a 2000 Civic hatch but the douche sold it on me while I was on the train to his place. Once I can afford a Calibre SRT4 though....so much hot hatch.

Hey I found your car!

@RapidQuick:

Hey I found your car!

Holy shit. I think I just about choked on all the rice the just hit me in the face. I guess if a person is gonna rice it up, might as well go full rice.

@LPfan4ever:

Holy shit. I think I just about choked on all the rice the just hit me in the face. I guess if a person is gonna rice it up, might as well go full rice.

You're just not fast nor furious enough.

Views