**Closed**Simple Giveaway for games:D (Ends 07/31/2015)

All you need to do is subscribe to our youtube channel and comment in this post on what you thought of one of our written reviews,

Example,

Subbed: Realhardwarereviews Youtube channel, While watching Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDzu5NXGfek
Read: Witcher 3 Review Liked the fact it had a great TL;DR, disliked: It's too damn long haha

Then tell us what game you want to win.
Witcher 3
Batman: Arkham Knight
Farcry 4

We will draw a winner a week today, if you share this giveaway on Social media channels please add a (Shared) to you post and it gives you another chance to win.
https://www.facebook.com/realhardwarereviews and https://twitter.com/real_hardware

Great review  although ill never be able to afford it…good to know its worth it 🙂

Witcher 3 would be epic to win xD

not entering (since I have all 3 games  😎 ) but shared it 🙂

@StaticFX:

not entering (since I have all 3 games  😎 ) but shared it 🙂

Thanks means a lot to us… wait did you win them all from us 😛

Read: MSI Gaming 6G 980TI: Silent But Deadly

Liked: Good real pictures; very complete (dispite the amout of words that should have been less)

Disliked: Small font in the site and text not justified; the first picture are just numbers, a lot of them, its hard to know what is better or higher than the other (maybe a comparer like futhead uses for players would be great); way too much tecnical information that most will not understand/care; windows 7 for idle test (really?) and you should really test the card, not just 20 minutes on load but 20 hours on max load;

Sorry for dishing out too much, but don't take it bad, I just want to see you guys improve.

Now, can I please have the great MSI GTX 980 TI? If not, Farcry 4 will do.

Thanks

@luizfelipefb:

Read: MSI Gaming 6G 980TI: Silent But Deadly

Liked: Good real pictures; very complete (dispite the amout of words that should have been less)

Disliked: Small font in the site and text not justified; the first picture are just numbers, a lot of them, its hard to know what is better or higher than the other (maybe a comparer like futhead uses for players would be great); way too much tecnical information that most will not understand/care; windows 7 for idle test (really?) and you should really test the card, not just 20 minutes on load but 20 hours on max load;

Sorry for dishing out too much, but don't take it bad, I just want to see you guys improve.

Now, can I please have the great MSI GTX 980 TI? If not, Farcry 4 will do.

Thanks

Thanks for the advice and Farcry 4 is shockingly a great game

I really liked your MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980Ti review. The chart, clock comparison, fan/heatsink description, and price comparison were really nice. Your review covered every aspect of the card even though it was a shorter review. I'm not big into reading long reviews anyways so it was a plus.

I would love a copy of Batman: Arkham Knight. Hopefully, they fix the issues soon.

Thanks, RHR!

@MysticHydro:

I really liked your MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980Ti review. The chart, clock comparison, fan/heatsink description, and price comparison were really nice. Your review covered every aspect of the card even though it was a shorter review. I'm not big into reading long reviews anyways so it was a plus.

I would love a copy of Batman: Arkham Knight. Hopefully, they fix the issues soon.

Thanks, RHR!

Thanks for your nice comment 🙂 also to fix the FPS from Console to Glorious follow this quick guide
http://forums.realhardwarereviews.com/games/batman-arkham-knight-made-glorious-30-fps-fix/

Good luck 🙂

I like the unboxing and  review of MSI Mpower Z97 board. Strong board for enthusiast and overclocker.
I like to win Batman: Arkham Knight.
Shared on FB too…n many thanks for this giveaway.

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

@Soullessone21:

Thanks means a lot to us… wait did you win them all from us 😛

YES  😎 well…Witcher 3/Batman yes... i THINK FC4 was way back in Nov? i think yes. lol

Another good MSI design 🙂 I shared and like the unboxing (thx, John) and review (thx, GaK) of the card a lot, but I did not enter to have let others more chance to win  😉

The performance of this MSI miracle is, however, outstanding. That is the way to go and the 110% power nVidia limits sure could be lifted by BIOS modding.

Doubt I'd win back to back, but I'd really like to participate and share 🙂

Read: Witcher 3 review (as this is the game I'm most interested in)

Liked: How elaborate and comprehensive it was, one could tell while reading that you really did enjoy the game. At first I wasn't sure if Witcher 3 was really for me, but the review shone light on many aspects that I think I'd really enjoy playing. Bonus points for the spoiler warning! Much appreciated.

Meh?: I guess it was a bit long, which wouldn't be a problem if the font could be a bit bigger and if some longer paragraphs could be broken down further.

(Shared)

I liked the review of The Witcher 3, I disliked I couldn't read it because I still haven't played it.
My choice The Witcher 3.
Shared.

Hi ^^

I subbed to Realhardwarereviews youtube channel when I watched the XFX R9 280x Unboxing. I was looking for a new GPU.

I liked your PNY GeForce GTX 970 XLR8 4GB review. Really complete review and well elaborated. Now I have a GTX 970 GPU 🙂

The Witcher 3 would be great, thank you for the chance and good luck all ^^ Shared.

It is a great review on MSI GTX 980 Ti.
Oh it would look great in my MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo…  😉 ::)

The review of the MSI GTX 980Ti is interesting. That really show that this card is very powerfull. 🙂
I was really impress by the fact you give the DBA value in a graph, it's not something we can see a lot on the other sites reviews.
The way it is writed, that give me really good feeling about the accuracy and the professionnalism of your reviews (first time I read one on this site).

My sharing:
https://www.facebook.com/martin.brideau/posts/954150954662975

I also subscribed to your youtube channel.

For the game, I have already Far Cry 4 and Batman Arkham Knight, so that will be the Witcher 3 for me. ^^

Yo cheese is good. Your vids are good. Too bad John is ugly  🙂

Feel free to be the next actor in vid, so we can start picking on you too…  😉

(i know it was meant as joke, but IMHO it is not that funny picking on exact person who is around (while is IMHO permisable to make jokes on group of peoples - for example, as my last joke did, about religious people - it is not showing good manners to make joke on EXACT one religious folk, and it is actually much worser when, he/she is actually around), and also who is helping others well... So, you do judge informations based on the looks, of who says them?!  😮  Then, if there is more folks like that, RHR need to hire some professional actor, who did not know anything about hardware, but he do looks good 🙂 )

@trodas:

Feel free to be the next actor in vid, so we can start picking on you too…  😉

(i know it was meant as joke, but IMHO it is not that funny picking on person exact person who is around (while is IMHO permisable to make jokes on - for example as my last joke did - about religious people, it is not showing good manners to make joke on EXACT one religious folk, much worser when he is actually around), and also who is helping others well... also because - you do judge informations based on the looks, of who says them?!  😮 )

Haha all good trodas Mr tangos  used to work for me as one of my summer students. That message from him was probably the nicest thing he has ever said. He is a fellow illegal citizen of North America some day we will deport his ass 😛

Thanks everyone who has entered

Nice detailed review on the high end MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980Ti even though i cannot afford the card.. I have subscribed to your youtube channel as well.

My sharing:
https://www.facebook.com/DTMLY/posts/10156005324195144?pnref=story

I would like to have a chance to play witcher 3.

Views