August Forum Best of Giveaway (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Witcher 3)

Contest is WORLD WIDE!!!

Voting will work as per our standard monthly giveaways http://forums.realhardwarereviews.com/monthly-best-postbuild/rules-monthly-best-post-and-best-build-log/

So all you need to do is post up great Build Logs as well as have the most useful posts.

Please make a new thread for each build log you submit under this Sub http://forums.realhardwarereviews.com/gallery/

The admin staff will look through all posts on September first to draw a winner 🙂

Prizes this month are
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Witcher 3, 1 copy of each game for each of the winners

Shared on Reddit giveaways 🙂

@StaticFX:

Shared on Reddit giveaways 🙂

Thanks Static that means a lot to us 😄

@Scarecrow1976:

Sounds great !! 🙂

nice build 🙂 in the future if you notice your images come out huge you can put ![](before the img post and it will shrink it down and put [ /img ])

The Staff has Selected Oktober as this months winner for 2 reasons, His build looked the most badass and he has been very active with great insightful posts.

Join me in giving a congrats to Oktober and I have some new epic giveaways on the way as always they will be world wide 😄

Also thank you everyone for all your support this month and for all the great posts

-RHR Staff

@Soullessone21:

The Staff has Selected Oktober as this months winner for 2 reasons, His build looked the most badass and he has been very active with great insightful posts.

Join me in giving a congrats to Oktober and I have some new epic giveaways on the way as always they will be world wide 😄

Also thank you everyone for all your support this month and for all the great posts

-RHR Staff

Holy cow thanks guys!

I really appreciate it, thank you all so very much. This is an awesome community and look forward to continuing to post and seeing more fresh blood 🙂

Thank you very much Static!

@oktober:

Thank you very much!

You're welcome 🙂

Will this contest be every month?

@RapidQuick:

Will this contest be every month?

We try to do it every month 🙂 we are waiting on more giveaway games for Sep so might have to wait till oct

I'll get my camera ready!  ;D

Any idea what the new bundle game will be with the NVIDIA cards now? My guess is Fallout 4 or Just Cause 3.

Views