@StaticFX:

came out really nice!

Thanks, tons more to go this is more of a rough draft of the end project but my wife has gotten into Fallout 4 so well I kinda had to give her her computer back haha.

And Kyle I so am going to kick you in the nutz next time we go for a coffee haha

I am looking for a small pexi stand for the bomb for now so its on a 45 downward and not sitting up like that think it would look nicer.

Lookin good!

Can't wait to see final result.

Great build Soul, looks great.

@yzfraven:

Great build Soul, looks great.

thanks and thanks tray to.

If anyone has a cheap tube rez and 240 rad give me a heads up haha.

Anyways lots more to go and again fraven your flow indicator saved my build multiple times 🙂

Glad to here the flow indicator help, if you want I have a res but not tube you can have.
Just pay for shipping. 🙂

So any new changes on the build..  ::)

@yzfraven:

So any new changes on the build..  ::)

Tons new kick ass board and all the new rigid pipe is due in next week

@Soullessone21:

Tons new kick ass board and all the new rigid pipe is due in next week

You ordered the rigid pipe sweet can't wait to see it.  What color did you get.

@yzfraven:

You ordered the rigid pipe sweet can't wait to see it.  What color did you get.

Both lpfan4ever and myself got clear tube with white coolant. Should be a fun project

I'm switching to a 250ml tube reservoir and a d5 pump though as the pump res combo I have now would not work well with the new pipes.

Naaah I still went with white tubing. I have white tubing and white coolant, but have some purple dye as well to match the sleeved extensions I got.

New board is in and loving it, works great to OC the Xeon into the high 2.5+Ghz (stock 1.8Ghz)
Lots more work to go next week cuz LPfan convinced me I needed to buy Rigid watercooling gear…

For some reason it did not work at first :S haha

All up and going. This is draft 2.1 as there is still way too much more work to go.

Dang I should have opened that box,the motherboard does look good in your case.. Can't wait to see the rigid cooling.

Views