So after a long time of kinda watching from the sidelines i decided to pick a corsair strafe keyboard, man let me tell you mechanical feels great. I never had mechanical before but using it just feels so smooth. I'm still kinda getting used to not pressing all the way down to type but it is a bit faster i feel for sure. I love the cherry red mx keys since there is no like click to them as with some of the others. so it's very similar to an ole membrane keyboard except it just feels so good haha.

@oktober:

So after a long time of kinda watching from the sidelines i decided to pick a corsair strafe keyboard, man let me tell you mechanical feels great. I never had mechanical before but using it just feels so smooth. I'm still kinda getting used to not pressing all the way down to type but it is a bit faster i feel for sure. I love the cherry red mx keys since there is no like click to them as with some of the others. so it's very similar to an ole membrane keyboard except it just feels so good haha.

Sounds like a awesome keyboard, your tempting me with the noise factor as our games room is beside my daughters room and a entertaining game of DayZ can wake up the whole house with button mashing.

does it look as good in real life as it does in the photos online?

yea it looks fantastic in my opinion and the corsair software has excellent lighting profiles. i also put o rings on the keys to dampen a little bit when i bottom out but overall it works really well.

@oktober:

yea it looks fantastic in my opinion and the corsair software has excellent lighting profiles. i also put o rings on the keys to dampen a little bit when i bottom out but overall it works really well.

Good to hear, I will most likely check out the keyboard for myself as I really need a new KB myself

Views