I used to play diablo 2 religiously when I was younger. Diablo 3 came out and it was alright but no where near where it should be. Ros came out and the game got so much better. Now with the latest patch I think they finally found the sweet spot. Anyone else sucked into hell lately?

@oktober:

I used to play diablo 2 religiously when I was younger. Diablo 3 came out and it was alright but no where near where it should be. Ros came out and the game got so much better. Now with the latest patch I think they finally found the sweet spot. Anyone else sucked into hell lately?

I need to buy ROS still, last night I hovered over paynow for 5 minutes… then I played Metro haha

I think this weekend I may buy it 🙂

Just got back to it.. so much content I don't know about haha

@Inik:

Just got back to it.. so much content I don't know about haha

Yea they've added so much with the last patch but it really just makes it so much more fun and addicting, honestly my only gripe is its a little harder to get geared but it's awesome

Hoping to go back down the rabbit hole of D3, meant to back when RoS came out but it never happened.

I've been enjoying it. Rolling a seasonal hardcore Crusader, just hit 70 last night (then proceeded shit my pants because I took fatal damage twice in one stupid 15 minute long fight)

Thinking I wanna try a more DPS oriented role next, my buddy is always running those roles.

Got Diablo 3 when it first came out for PC and didn't end up enjoying it all that much, although have been thinking of picking up the expansion and game for PS4 if it drops to 20$ Seeing it has already been at 30$ a few times. Want to see how different the controls are via console and if I enjoy the game more than when it was first released.

@LPfan4ever:

I've been enjoying it. Rolling a seasonal hardcore Crusader, just hit 70 last night (then proceeded shit my pants because I took fatal damage twice in one stupid 15 minute long fight)

Thinking I wanna try a more DPS oriented role next, my buddy is always running those roles.

I'll roll with you tonight if you wanna play? PS the level 70 I will only believe with screen shots or it did not happen 😛

@Soullessone21:

I'll roll with you tonight if you wanna play? PS the level 70 I will only believe with screen shots or it did not happen 😛

I'd be willing to join you guys if you'd like another, I have a regular seasonal character but I'm up for whatever

@oktober:

I'd be willing to join you guys if you'd like another, I have a regular seasonal character but I'm up for whatever

I have not played since 3 months after D3 came out so I will be uber n00b at this one haha

add me to your battle.net account Soullessone#1861

@oktober:

Pfft. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/GunnyHighway-1462/hero/65448375

I've never played any of the Diablo series but they always seemed really cool to me. Saving up for ARK first though, then maybe Diablo 3 or MGS V.

Well picked up RoS last night for me and the better half and we played for a bit, gotta remember a lot of things. Pleasantly surprised crafting materials stack a lot higher now…none of this max 100 BS

Yea the newest patch added the cube which really helped increase the amount of need to do crafting.

Was on last night with LPFAN and have to say they have improved the pacing a ton.
did not want to be like everyone else and make a Crusader so I went with the Wizard I still have a level 6 witch dr.

Was amazed that in our act 1 play through I already found legendary shoulders http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Soullessone-1861/hero/66356126 I have not had much time to look through and equip the right gear as LP does not slow the fuck down haha

100% happy with the changes I have seen and will pickup a second copy for Passion when our other GPU's get back from RMA.

Are you guys playing on Ladder or just a regular character?

Hoping to play with some of you guys from the beginning-ish (new character) as a one separate from the one I am playing with someone else.

John's still scared of hardcore so we're just doing normal seasonal characters.  ::)  I  have a level 17 Monk on hardcore seasonal though, as well as my 70 Crusader.

Yeah I'd be scared of doing Hardcore since I remember losing a few characters back in the D2 days myself…I guess I'll try to catch up with you guys or whomever wants to do a new one with me.

i'm scared to do hardcore too although i think i may give it a try if for no other reason then to unlock some banner images 😛

and i've been doing standard ladder, i have a monk decently geared but i'm working on getting my sorcerer geared since it's my fav. class.

my battle.net id is OKTOBER #1537 feel free to send me a request

Views