My Gaming Computer by request of @realhardwarereviews twitter!

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor  ($164.37 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($61.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($38.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($38.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4GB SuperSC ACX 2.0+ Video Card  ($209.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Corsair SPEC-01 RED ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair CSM 750W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.99 @ Amazon)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  ($16.45 @ OutletPC)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  ($16.45 @ OutletPC)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 OEM (64-bit)  ($139.89 @ OutletPC)
Total: $837.10
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Edit: Reddit post

Fixed your images, rig looks great would love to see the inside of her 😉 haha (wow did that ever hear serial killer esk)

I am forum scrub so Im not good with all this image inserting stuff heh heh.

@ArchineerLock:

I am forum scrub so Im not good with all this image inserting stuff heh heh.

Don't worry about it 🙂 we are here to help, if you ever have a question just ask and I live here 24/7 so most likely I will answer right away

Great rig by the way, love the price tag on it:)

@ArchineerLock:

With i also got this sick headset http://www.amazon.com/Sades-Surround-Headset-Headband-Headphone/dp/B00HLUZXAY

how does it sound? only $21 sounds good price wise haha

Its sound amazingly good, and so does the microphone, never been more satisfied 8).

@ArchineerLock:

Its sound amazingly good, and so does the microphone, never been more satisfied 8).

That's awesome, I have tried a few lower cost headsets in the last few months and been super impressed with pretty much all of them

alright I put a link to the imgur!

awesome, rig looks great, what games you currently playing on it?

I play lots of MGSVTPP, TF2, Terraria, Mirrors Edge, Garrys Mod, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Civ 5, Skyrim, war thunder, and many MANY more.

Ayyy look i got the images in the post.

@ArchineerLock:

Ayyy look i got the images in the post.

Awesome great job 😄

Views