Pricing too good to be true now to find 10 people

It is a great price, only downside of what could or would be pricey is the mini PCI-E ssd. I'm definitely in regardless.

The other downside is lack of USB 3. But I will also take one anyway.

That's a price error, I just ordered it, I'll let you know what happens, if they actually ship it, I'll give you some (at cost)

@TheDarkLord:

That's a price error, I just ordered it, I'll let you know what happens, if they actually ship it, I'll give you some (at cost)

you are the man 😄

@TheDarkLord:

Thanks for giving it a shot, looking forward to seeing how it turns out. 🙂

wow…hopefully the order goes through. Its still on the site at that price. I wonder what it would cost to ship one to the other side of the planet and then put an nice NUC together. hmmmmmm

@Soullessone21:

you are the man 😄

lol thanks, if I actually get them, I'm ordering another 10

@Oelmuvun:

Thanks for giving it a shot, looking forward to seeing how it turns out. 🙂

you're welcome

What ssds are compatible with this board? I can't seem to find any. Need a mini pcie to msata adapter?

@tray:

What ssds are compatible with this board? I can't seem to find any. Need a mini pcie to msata adapter?

I searched the model and intel says the pci slots have msata support so any msata will do

Oh sweet, I didn't dig into it far enough.  Thanks for checking that. I knew the slots were the same.

Shipped
Out of the warehouse and on the road! An email will be sent to your login email address with a tracking link (also available by clicking the tracking number below). Information may be delayed on the carrier’s website according to update frequency. Please note that if the Order Status changed to Shipped on a weekend, your order will not physically be shipped by shipping carrier until the next business day.

But no tracking number… starting to look like a scam

It's newegg their fraud team is actually very good, if the item does not ship you contact them and they usually get you a refund for the total amount as well as a credit for the total amount. Had that happen with a galaxy gpu when they jumped ship in canada. Was damn impressed with their PR team

@Soullessone21:

It's newegg their fraud team is actually very good, if the item does not ship you contact them and they usually get you a refund for the total amount as well as a credit for the total amount. Had that happen with a galaxy gpu when they jumped ship in canada. Was damn impressed with their PR team

I doubt that's gonna happen (though it would be awesome if it did). I once ordered a GTX 980 from them and they shipped me a GTX 970!! They said ship it back and will give you a $10 gift card and nothing else… Guess I'll wait and see

Hopefully it doesn't arrive as a single vs 10.

@Bond007:

Hopefully it doesn't arrive as a single vs 10.

That's the reason why I'm holding back on this deal.

What's so special about this board?

@RapidQuick:

What's so special about this board?

4 inches squared and comes with a cpu for $40 also uses an external power brick so you can make a super tiny rig

@Soullessone21:

4 inches squared and comes with a cpu for $40 also uses an external power brick so you can make a super tiny rig

nuf said

Views