News Ticker
  • Join us in our daily conversations to keep up with giveaways and reviews
  • RHR Forums

The fiancee and I quite enjoy Rickard's Winter Ale called Oakhouse.

We just tried Ontario Wet Hop Pale Ale (Craft brewed in small batches). Had to describe how it tastes (as I'm writing this a few hours later) but it was good, and came in a 750mL bottle.

Back a couple of months ago I tried a beer called "Grandville Island, Lions winter ale" at the Cactus Club downtown Vancouver, it was fantastic! I looked all over Alberta for it and couldn't find it anywhere. I was at the liquor store the other day and noticed they had it in! I was pretty excited so I bought a couple boxes. It was warm, so I had to wait till the next night to enjoy it, but mmmmmm its sooo good.

I'm going ot have to try that Oakhouse winter ale too Ari, see if its similar.

@Tzetsin:

Back a couple of months ago I tried a beer called "Grandville Island, Lions winter ale" at the Cactus Club downtown Vancouver, it was fantastic! I looked all over Alberta for it and couldn't find it anywhere. I was at the liquor store the other day and noticed they had it in! I was pretty excited so I bought a couple boxes. It was warm, so I had to wait till the next night to enjoy it, but mmmmmm its sooo good.

I'm going ot have to try that Oakhouse winter ale too Ari, see if its similar.

Grandville Island makes a good beer, we used to enjoy them back in BC have not seen them since moving to Calgary.

@Soullessone21:

@the_guitarboy:

Popped open one of these bad boys yesterday. Loved it.

Damn that is a great looking drink, thanks for reminding my I'm out of beer :(

That does look good and my fridge is bare too! All I have is some vodka and now diet dr pepper from my folks.

MMMMM damn good beers I found.First Rail Ale

A great tasting Dark beer with a solid chocolate taste just shy of a good port but still tasty7 out of 10 for this, its a good tasting beer but it just doesnt wow you but it does come in a 1L resealable bottle so that got it another +1

Second a amazing light tasting beer

Lazy Mutt is awesome, plus you can feel like a badass with your 650ml beer haha.Flavor is super light this is a beer I would have instead of white wine with a good fish dish or light meal or just cuz you want a beer that wont knock you on your ass.9.5 out of 10 for this one

Where the hell is Braineater when you need him :p

love the raspberry beer its a awesome beer to go along with a side order of 4 hours of Borderlands. The SOB beer is great to taking the edge off while reviewing.

The Darker beers wildrose makes are 100% made for those late night starcraft nights haha.

Sadly the best wildrose beers are not offered in stores and only at wildrose.

The mixer pack gets a 7 out of 10 all round best is the raspberry for being out of the norm. But the others fail to excite.

Ross at wildrose has some unfiltered beers that are a 10 out of 10 and my all time favorite beer. To bad they never have stock

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Newest Posts

• Hello everyone, now I am choosing between several laptops, but maybe you can advise me something better my priorities: mostly just for home, for watching movies and YouTube, for some light games (a couple of times a month), and sometimes for work (mostly google drive, various marketing resources, nothing heavy) around 600 USD 15.6" or more Acer, Asus? Order on Amazon? Windows prefarable 256 SSD or more. I will leave links of those notebooks that I am thinking about now https://www.amazon.com/Acer-A515-44-R41B-Hexa-Core-Processor-Graphics/dp/B087N4ZRXV?ref_=Oct_s9_apbd_simh_hd_bw_b2N0e&pf_rd_r=61THRATEMWAKYQZB6J7M&pf_rd_p=121acd9e-769b-5530-ae68-5a92ebd704d6&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-10&pf_rd_t=BROWSE&pf_rd_i=565108 https://www.amazon.com/Acer-A515-55-56VK-i5-1035G1-Fingerprint-Keyboard/dp/B087RTV311/ref=sr_1_10?dchild=1&qid=1613042065&rnid=13896617011&s=computers-intl-ship&sr=1-10 THANKS!   Cali employee monitoring software
    • Hopefully, everyone can get this card before the bots do. Full unboxing of the new Nvidia 3060 Ti Gaming X Trio from MSI below:  
    • Rest assured that no matter if you choose a mainstream Core i5, a high-end Core i7, or the enthusiast Core i9 that you will be getting a very good to excellent processor. All three offer a lot of performance without all that much upfront cost. It just is those who want to get the best, most optimal, option for their needs should put more time, thought, and effort into their decision. So do your homework. Think about what you actually do with your system. Then come to your own conclusions. Not what anyone, including us, tell you what you should be buying. Doing otherwise may result in a rather major disservice to yourself and your next system.   Read the full review below: https://www.realhardwarereviews.com/intel-core-i7-10700k-core-i5-10600k-review/
    • In summary, if you are looking for a good deal, do not need it to be ‘the fastest’ PCIe 3.0 drive going, and do not plan on hammering it with more than 50% of the free capacity at one time, the Silicon Power UD70 2TB is a good option at a great price. Just understand the target demographics it was built for and the compromises required to hit its low asking price before you track one down.   Read the full review below:  https://www.realhardwarereviews.com/silicon-power-ud70-2tb-review/
    • In summary, if you are looking for a good deal, do not need it to be ‘the fastest’ PCIe 3.0 drive going, and do not plan on hammering it with more than 50% of the free capacity at one time, the Silicon Power UD70 2TB is a good option at a great price. Just understand the target demographics it was built for and the compromises required to hit its low asking price before you track one down.   Read the full review below:  https://www.realhardwarereviews.com/silicon-power-ud70-2tb-review/