The fiancee and I are starting to get a wee bit bored of Diablo 3 and were thinking about hopping onto a 'new' game soon. The sort of games we've played together include SWTOR (she doesn't want to go back to that), Command & Conquer 3, Age of Empires 3, Borderlands 1 and 2, Diablo 3, Torchlight 2, and probably a few more I'm forgetting. I listed the games in order to help people get a feel that we do enjoy comp-stomping RTSes, RPGs (be it FPS or mass clicking), etc.

Guild wars 2? It's MMORPG, but I played it mostly solo or me and my brother. I haven't purchased the expansion that came out at some point, but it's the only game of that style I ever really got hooked on. No freaking monthly fees like others of that type. Gives you player vs player, world (server) vs world, or player vs environment for the classic style of play.

Not sure if that interests you or not , but it's an option.

Well there Arinoth you have a few choices and so I can explain in a way you will understand let's use a few analogies.
You could stick with missionary and the tried and true sure you'll get there but it can get boring, games that fall into this would be
Left4dead
Saints row
Portal
Any of the Warhammer games

Or you could switch things up move to some s&m or butt stuff sure it could all blow up in your face or it could be a life changing experience that brings you both closer.
Games that could fall into this would be
The forest
Strife,Dota, LoL
Csgo
Killingfloor
Battleborn beta
The division
Mechwarrior online
Mine Craft
Gta

There's also a all time favorite for us which would be Fear.

There are lots of options just move out of the comfort zone and into the

Failing all that you can always add a few more lovers and bring twitch into the bedroom or join a gaming guild and let the good times roll.

Almost forgot sometimes a handjob is good to and try hearthstone if that's the mood ur in

Haha. Now there are some "gaming" options.

@Soullessone21:

Well there Arinoth you have a few choices and so I can explain in a way you will understand let's use a few analogies.
You could stick with missionary and the tried and true sure you'll get there but it can get boring, games that fall into this would be
Left4dead
Saints row
Portal
Any of the Warhammer games

Or you could switch things up move to some s&m or butt stuff sure it could all blow up in your face or it could be a life changing experience that brings you both closer.
Games that could fall into this would be
The forest
Strife,Dota, LoL
Csgo
Killingfloor
Battleborn beta
The division
Mechwarrior online
Mine Craft
Gta

There's also a all time favorite for us which would be Fear.

There are lots of options just move out of the comfort zone and into the

Failing all that you can always add a few more lovers and bring twitch into the bedroom or join a gaming guild and let the good times roll.

Thanks for the 'unique' response back there Soul.

We'ved played both Left4Deads back when they were released, I really don't have any interested in returning to them.
How is Saints Row co-op?
I do own most the Warhammer 40k RTS games, though I'm not sure if that style of RTS will interest her (plus perhaps the age of the games and if they work on Win 10).

Not doing any MOBA or MMOs really, that time has come and past, enjoyed it when we did play but she doesn't have any interest in going back into one.

Don't like the CS franchise.
How is FEAR co-op, or well I never knew any of those games were. Either way, I've beaten all of them with her watching so more than likely not going to return to this.

Saints row is a epic co-op series my wife and I have about 150 hours each into the last two games plus what other game can you beat your significant other with a giant purple dildo and it not end up being some creepy Japanese game.

I don't mean just the rts for Warhammer I mean games like Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintide great time waster.

Wife and I are having a RIOT playing Tom Clancy's Division. Its a decent shooter, and rewards some good co-operative play (We play on XB1).

Maybe give that a try?

-Shiver

Was poking through my steam library and this was in the news for Rainbow Six Vegas 2, reminded me of this thread.
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/06/18/best-coop-games/
It is a year old, but there are certainly some games listed.

I was not aware of kissing simulator. 😛

Also try battleborn

Last night the wife and I played the game and after you get past the prologue (single player with some badass videos takes about a hour) you can play as 2 player or up to 5 player after that.

We finished the first mission to kill Issac using a tank and dps shooters and it was actually a lot of fun.

Plus if you have friends… who play they can join you to (I could make a group sex joke but I'll pass :P)

Give it a shot the game is a lot of fun

Views