Today I got the GTX1070ti Mini from Zotac, damn its got nice curves and a badass backplate

Curious to see how it does with the single power connector. Should have it right on the edge of available power when overclocked

@Johan45:

Curious to see how it does with the single power connector. Should have it right on the edge of available power when overclocked

you would be amazed how many 1070 ti's are single 8 pin just for you todays card will be another one 😛

Definitely not the best picture, but current PC. Minus the red cablemod cables because my psu committed seppuku last week so I'm stuck using a shitty thermaltake RGB psu until I RMA my ax860i lol

Just for Johan another 1070ti with only a 8 pin power

Evga gtx1070ti sc gaming

Today is for the Value gamer, we have the Gigabyte 3GB Windforce 2 OC

Nice box supaflyx3, I do like the red themes.
I just find it curious I guess but should be expected. The PCIe+ 8 pin gives just enough power to cover the 180W + extended power limit but just.
Do those cards have a 20% or 30% overpower provision? The MSI has the extra 6 pin and allows a 30% increase so ~ 234W in total give or take

My reference 1070 with acx3.0 cooler only has a single 8pin

Guess it's more common than I expected. I really haven't looked at many 1070Ti other than the Titanium

Today is a good day to show off the Onda B250 BTC-D8P this thing is a tank and damn look at it next to an atx board

Saw that on another site a while back looks like a monster miner.
So your new job is a professional miners aide?

@Johan45:

Saw that on another site a while back looks like a monster miner.
So your new job is a professional miners aide?

More or less with lots of design work and rendering work

I think when msi made the gtx 1070 gaming x . Someone there said "know normal cards? Yah, can't we make them big enough that they don't fit in many cases?" And the Msi 1070 gaming x was born.

I give you the Msi gtx1070 gaming x the x is for eXtra HUGE!

Today we have the Asus Prime H270-Plus this board is around $100 USD and provides an awesome mining option

Today we have the Plastic Fantastic of GPU's the ASUS Dual GTX 1070 O8G
Featuring dual cooling fans that keep the GTX 1070 nice and frosty as well as a very plastic thin shroud but no backplate...

Again this is a fine GTX 1070 if your hunting but watch out for those fans they break easily so manage your cables
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

They're likely the same as the ones on my Strix 1080Ti, I snapped a blade off one and really have no idea how. I think I hit it with a power cable?? Either way very fragile

Views